A combination of old school design with modern materials and style. Take down construction with 3v blade, 4140 guard, pommel and tang nut. Balanced for proper handling. The guard, pommel and handle are 3d machined and then hand fit by file. All pieces are keyed together for alignment. Prototype pictured is s30v and 17-4PH. This was the most difficult to machine piece I have ever attempted. Much more difficult than any folder I have made so far!
- 17.75 overall length
- 12.25 inch blade
- Distally tapers from .25 at the guard to .125 near the tip
- Balance is approximately .25 inches in front of guard.
- The blade is 1.5″ wide at the thickest.
- 3v blade
- 4140 guard, pommel and 1/4-20 threaded tang nut
- g10 grip (others available, price will vary)
- Comes with leather sheath
Out of stock